- Speciality Care Center is a new 16,000 sf 2 story addition, constructed on top an existing 1 story building as well as renovation work on the 1st floor of the occupied hospital.
- Outpatient Surgery is an expansion of the 3rd floor occupied building including recovery/prep rooms, isolation rooms, operating rooms and procedure rooms.
- Community Living Center is a new facility is 34,000 sf, one story building with basement constructed in the middle of a parking lot of an active campus. There are 16 bedrooms.
- Female Privacy Ward included the renovation for patient rooms and the nursery.
- OP Psych Ward is the demolition and renovation of new patient rooms, exam rooms and new MEPT systems.
- Critical Care is a new 32 patient room building in Ft. Thomas.
Role: General Contractor