Findlay Market is Ohio’s oldest continuously operated public market. The market was built in 1852 and D.A.G. renovated it in 2004. The market was open during renovation and our scope included improvements to the streets and sidewalks around the market. The goal was to establish a large, modern space while maintaining the historic features. Much of the original steel was reused in this renovation.
Role: General Contractor